Friday, May 4, 2018

week 12

Hello,

So going on an excursion after Switzerland was bad because I was so tired. We went to Bingen for the Hildegard Museum. Dr. Wasser makes everything to exciting and interesting. I really liked the Hildegarden and learning more about the plants and herbs in there. We have begun to prepare for the final enmodes presentation. There is not much that I can do since most of the work left to do is on solidworks.
This week I worked on my Pharmacology project and stayed in Bonn. On Saturday, we went hiking up Löwenberg which was such a pretty view. On Sunday, my host parents took me to a family brunch at my host dad's childhood home. I got to meet his brothers and we ate and relaxed all day. It was very interesting being included in the German family and I want to have Sunday brunch with my family every weekend now.

-Claudia Mendoza

No comments:

Post a Comment