Sunday, May 6, 2018

✳ CHILL-WEEK ✳


 March 19-25
After being away for two full weeks, I was so happy to be back in Bonn!! I officially refer to Bonn as my home, especially since Nicky and I have decided we HAVE to move back to Germany in a year to complete our post-graduate degrees. I’m also entertaining the idea of staying here for the summer and getting an internship somewhere, but we’ll see where that goes. This school week was a little more exciting because on Wednesday we got to go to the Uniklinik. We shadowed anesthesiologist and got to stand in on some really interesting surgeries. The first surgery I saw was removal of tumors from a guy’s mouth along with some lymph nodes in his neck. The second surgery was a spinal fusion, which was also really interesting. We had a pharmacology quiz this week, and then on Friday, Professor Wasser gave us a tour of the anesthesia museum. Other than school, I just continued doing my usual day-to-day things like going to the gym and hanging with friends. Friday evening a group of us met up at Tacos bar. Then and there, Nicky, Austin, and I closed the deal and decided to live together for our senior year! The next day, Nicky and I had a relaxing wine night with one of her host sisters, Ingrid, and her best friend Marina.  

No comments:

Post a Comment