Friday, May 4, 2018

Sieben


This weekend, we took a trip to Amsterdam which was super fun. Amsterdam is a beautiful city with the river going through the city. We strolled through the city and ate a lot of food. On the last day we took a cruise on the river and saw the city from a great view. The next trip was to Garmisch-Partenkirchen which was all the way down south of Germany. We were on the Zugspitze mountain for a skiing trip. I never went skiing in my life before so it was definitely a challenge. I also never rollerbladed or ice-skated or anything that resembled skiing so I fell constantly. The first day I should have signed up for beginner lessons but I did not know what to expect and it was too late to sign up. The second day Artavia and I took beginner lessons which helped a lot. Now I can say I went skiing before and check it off my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment