Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The week before the storm

The week before Enmodes snuck up on us all real fast and was over just as quickly. It was the week after Easter, so everybody was a little tired, but otherwise is a pretty relaxing week, well, as relaxing as it could be with Enmodes looming.

The most exciting part of the week was the trip to Bingen. We visited the Hildegard von Bingen, and my favorite part of it was the garden. The garden was so big and I wish we could have been there when everything was in bloom. I tried to find a book about all the plants in the garden and what Hildegard used them for and how they are actually useful, but all the books were in German and ich spreche Deutsch un poco, so no book for Brynn.

After the museum we ate lunch at this quaint little cafe by the Rhine. I was super happy with my food choice of a meatball thing because the chicken people got did not taste good at all, a lot of people didn't even finish their chicken :/ 

The Hildegard trip was a good kick-starter to the week and allowed me to actually start functioning again after Switzerland. I don't know what else to say so thanks and gig'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment