Sunday, May 6, 2018

last week ☹


April 23 - 29
Monday came too soon! The past few weekends have been so perfect and it just seems like these last weeks have flown by. It was time for the third physiology exam, come Monday afternoon. I thought this test went pretty well; it seemed like I new most of the material. This is also the day I find out ALWIN is LEAVING EARLY!! This is so sad! We miss you, Alwin, and I hope your family is doing better** The next day Nicky, Kate and I went to get our nails done in the morning. Afterwards, we went to the AIB to look over out previous test and study for the physiology final exam. We decided we needed a coffee break and headed over to Franks for a delicious iced coffee and a brownie. I went back to the AIB to help Lauren with the enmodes booklet. Once we were finished I met Kate and Nicky back up at for a little shopping; good thing I didn’t buy anything. Wednesday was our phys final (ended up being easy since the questions were just reruns from previous tests). After, we went out to lunch at this delicious burger place; they have probably the best vegan burger I’ve had which really is saying something. Later that night we tried to have a chill night and met up at Flemm’s bar; we then ended up going dancing at the clubs lol. Thursday I meet Nicky for lunch and a hang out. Later that night we met up with Harrison and randomly ran into Vijay to hang out. This night seriously was a miracle; there doesn’t really need to be an explanation haha. Friday was our excursion to Remagen. We walked along the Rhein, went to the peace museum, and then had a group lunch. Once we got back to Bonn, I headed home before the AIB farewell party. This night was really fun with everyone and meeting other peoples host families. Saturday was very chill. I headed to AIB later in the afternoon to work on the enmodes booklet with Alexa. Nicky and I then went to grab dinner at a sushi restaurant and go back home because we were exhausted. The next day (Sunday), Nicky, Artvia, Kate, Austin and I met up at Starbucks for just about the entire day to do some work. We also hit up the Biergarten to relax a bit in the sun, next to the rhein. Later that evening I went to Artavia’s to hang out for a couple hours and then met up with Harrison to chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment