Saturday, May 5, 2018

Part 14

Nothing eventful school wise occurred this week. It was basically cram week and so Is next week. We have our last regular exam for physiology coming up and right after is our final. I'm kind of stressed about both because I'm not really sure what to expect on the final. I never do well studying back to back for multiple things. We had our lab final but that is always a complete joke because we literary never learn anything in lab. The kids on campus actually do the lab; we don't. Took out pharmacology quiz which means no more pharmacology. Thank God.

Enough about the boring school stuff. The good news is I went to Berlin this weekend. This has to be in my top 3 trips out of all the time we been here. Amsterdam was perfect but so was Berlin. I could honestly see myself living there. We seen Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenberg gate, congress building, and the Berlin Wall of course. We seen so much in one day it was crazy. We also went to this spy museum and I was the only one who made it through the laser course without hitting one. So I guess that means I can be a spy or be like the girl on Atomic Blonde.

One memory I won't forget is our tattoo experience. Kate, Katie and I all got tattoos in Berlin. Berlin seems like the holy Mecca for tattoos. We found this place called Black hand tattoos. The people there were really nice. They spoke English well so we could all explain exactly what we wanted. It was me and Kate's first tattoo so we were both freaking out at first. I'm so glad we waited until we came to Berlin to get the tattoos and not have gotten them in Cologne because I don't think we would have been as happy. That's one memory I will always remember since its permanently on my body.

Me and Kate also went to the zoo the next day. I'm sure it's pretty popular there. It was so fun to go because I can't remember the last time I've been. They even had pandas and polar bears. However I don't agree with them having a polar bear given the weather. He or she didn't look pleased at all. Nonetheless it was a great experience and I don't think I could have chosen a better group to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment