Saturday, May 5, 2018

Part 11

I forgot to mention last week about the genetics exam. This exam went better than the first exam, but I still don't know how the class average is always so high. I'm sure there is a key or old exam floating around College Station. Unfortunately for us we don't get the pleasure of having it here in Germany. I really think this class shouldn't be offered as apart of the program here because of the inconvenience for the students, and in all honesty he just isn't that great of a professor.

On to this week, it was basically full of school and then Easter weekend was approaching. The most we had this week was like 4 sessions of physiology. Being that a 4 day weekend is approaching I guess that was the most logical thing to expect.

I initially planned on going somewhere this weekend but my body had another idea. Ever since spring break I have been physically drained. I kept pushing my body past its limits and everyday I would pay for it. I finally listened and just decided to stay in Bonn and do absolutely nothing. Sounds really boring but I definitely needed it. I wish I went traveling somewhere but I don't regret staying at home to take care of myself. It was well needed and much appreciated. I thought I was going to get tired of laying around all day so one day I went to Cologne. I could have definitely used an extra 3 days to holiday.

This is the week I moved from my host mom house and into an AIB apartment. I didn't really think about it too much because there was nothing I could do anyway. I just had to accept the fact she had to leave. I will miss the room and how nice she was. New place should be cool for the remaining of the semester. One perk is I get to cook for myself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment