Sunday, May 6, 2018

PRESENTATIONS AND ENMODES


April 9 – 13
We arrived from Amsterdam late Sunday night. I headed back home, went to sleep and woke up early Monday morning to get started on my pharmacology presentation. Needless to say, I shouldn’t have waited this long to start working on this; I was extremely unprepared. I managed to finish it before I had to go to our double block of enmodes this morning. We worked on some of the design, pictures, and filling in information for the PowerPoint. I researched a little bit on the shape memory polymer we needed to use, but most of our information had already been finalized. After our physiology lab, we had to present out projects to Dr. Fajt and Wasser. This really didn’t turn out so well for me, as expected. The rest of the week was relatively busy. We spent a lot of time working on the enmodes project, making sure all of our information was included, and our presentations were perfected. Our group practiced our presentation what seemed like a thousand times. Wasser said not to memorize our parts, but it was hard not to considering how many times we ran through it. By Thursday night at like 1 am, our group was for sure ready to present to enmodes. The next day (Friday), we had to wake up pretty early for the bus to Aachen. Once we got there, we started almost immediately; after Wasser introduced us each of the three groups went up to present. I thought each of the groups did a really great job. Afterwards we had a nice lunch, toured the University of Aachen, and then headed back to Bonn.

No comments:

Post a Comment