Saturday, May 5, 2018

Part 15

With the last weeks of the program approaching, it brings up so many emotions. First there is finals. This is the part of the semester we all hate; well at least me. I mean yea I understand we have to display what we have learned but at the same time most people know more than what they are tested over. Being in science you realize that most people are just good test takers and cannot explain anything to you. I think I’m the opposite. I don’t like just dumping information out if I don’t understand. Honestly, I don’t think I can. We have a pharmacology quiz as our final. I’m honestly ready to just get it over with. It was a bit of a disappointment. I thought I would really enjoy the class and was super excited at the beginning of the semester but I should have just taken the one hour of 485. That would have met my requirement and have been an easy A. Then we have our physiology exam 3 and final. It’s really been feeling like we rush through everything, but that always comes at the end of the semester. I’m ready to get the school aspect of the program over. Everything else can stay. After taking those exams, I only have genetics left next week. All the other seniors are done and I’m a bit jealous, but it’s all coming to an end soon. 

Well the cherry blossoms were out and beautiful. They are basically dying now. Hence the end. But it doesn’t stop me from enjoying the last days. Katie’s birthday is coming up and it’s only right we start to celebrate all together for memories sake. We shall save that for a little later. We had the Remagen excursion which I was disappointed by. I was so excited to bike there. I’m sure everyone else was too, but instead we rode the train and walked. I was still a nice walk but I wish we had the opportunity to bike. We took some cute pictures and videos along the way. Once I got there the bridge was so small, well what was left of it. The tour was short for me because I nearly passed out. I think it’s a combination of not eating, dehydration, and the building being so tight and stuffy. I just thank God for allowing me to recognize the signs of my own body because otherwise I’m sure I would have fell backwards on the stairs. That would have been a real tragedy. Also thankful to the couple that helped me out the building. Fresh air is amazing and something we all take for granted. I’m good now. Just really need to get back to the lifestyle I’m used to living in the states. I took the rest of the day to nap at Hofgarten and it was well needed. The AIB farewell party was Friday night as well and let’s just say it was lit. I’m so appreciative of everything they done for us. I’m not even s fan of beer but AIB never disappoints even when it comes to alcohol. The last few days are coming and let’s just say I’ll need a few glasses of wine. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment