Saturday, May 5, 2018

Part 12

This week was short lived so I'm sure this blog will be as well. Monday was still an Easter holiday. Tuesday we went on an excursion to Bingen. Here we visited the  Hildegard Museum. It was very nice to see a woman that was influential in the history of medicine. We learned about a lot of different things including Dr. Wasser's experience with cupping. Dr. Wasser also sung us a special number from something during that time period. I can't remember what it was about I just remember his voice. He can light up a room. We had a group activity outside at the garden. I wish it was actually nice outside so we could have seen everything bloom and pretty. We had lunch shortly after and it was nice. Every group meal we have is good and it was even better because we got to order wine. Wednesday through Friday was just more classes. We haddock a lot of enmodes because we had to prepare for final presentations. We didn't really ever much to discuss.

This weekend was the most relaxing trip I went on so far. I went with a different group of people to Amsterdam. Literally everything was perfect. I hadn't felt that at peace in a long time. The weather was so amazing we literally slept in the park. I can't stress enough how relaxing it was. I think it's because we just took the day one moment at a time. We weren't rushing to do anything or have a list of things to do besides pancakes and the tulip market area. This was so well needed especially from being stressed at school. I'm so glad I went again. Now back to the ___________.

No comments:

Post a Comment