Friday, May 4, 2018

Week 14: flea markets + cherry blossoms

Hello,

This week I took my Pharmacology final and it made me realize that the end is approaching. I also began to study for the Physiology exam. I am slightly scared for the last exam since it is a harder material and we have not had a review.


To destress, we took a walk down the cherry blossom filled streets. Artavia even hired me to take some senior pictures for the low price of $free.99. It was very fun to walk around and see everyone taking pictures of such beautiful flowers while they basically bloomed overnight. I took another break on Saturday to go to the flea market that was happening at the Rheinau. It was filled with people selling their "junk". My host parents had a stand so Whitney and I went to visit them.

Katja, Whitney, Me, Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment