Friday, May 4, 2018

Week 13


This weekend I finally went to Brauhaus Bӧnnsch like Rosi had been recommending for weeks. The Bӧnnsch itself was delicious and the food was good as well. Then Saturday I went to the Wombats concert which was a blast. They’re a band that really knows how to handle a crowd. The venue was so ridiculously packed though that it took me a long time to actually get into the pits but it was fun once I did. I was also really surprised at the sheer number of crowd surfers. There were so many that security was getting really mad at them because they kept havng to catch them and keep them off the stage. It was crazy though because people would come up, tap you on the shoulder, and point up to ask you to pick them up. I think I helped up 6 or 7 people during the concert. Jack also came which I was surprised about because he’d been so sick but he seemed to have a good time regardless. I stuck with him for a while but he wasn’t interested in moshing at all so I didn’t stay with him the whole time.
This week was also the week of our final presentation for Enmodes, which went really well I think. It wound up being a lot of work but I was really proud of how much our group, Michelangelo, refined our presentation without input from Dr. Wasser. Both times we presented to him he had very little critical to say of our presentation which was a good feeling. When it came time for the actual presentation we presented last which worked out well because of the differences with our design from the other two. It was nice to be finally finished with the project after putting so much time and effort into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment