Thursday, May 10, 2018

another bleh week

AAAALLLLL THE EXAAAMSSSS

Started off with the phys lab final (lol) which none of us really took serious because it was worth so little of our final grade. I tried though, I took most of the time allotted to try and figure out the questions, but not being able to perform the actual labs like we would back in College Station makes learning the information hard.

Next up was the phys test #3. I didn't travel during the weekend to study and I had been studying since the week before, so I went into the test feeling pretty prepared. As it turned out, all my preparing paid off, and I got my best grade yet on any phys test, which I really needed.

We couldn't really prepare for the phys final besides looking over the old exams and 3 hours was all we got for that. The final was a walk in the park though because if you could remember the past test questions, you were golden. So once that final was out of the way, all that was left was just to sit back and enjoy the rest of the time we had left in Germany. 

No comments:

Post a Comment