Thursday, May 10, 2018

I am Lexine Smith

As a delightful birthday present, Lexie gave me her Phantasialand ticket (bless your face Lexie you're the best), so I went on the Sunday after my birthday with Izzie. The only catch was, on the ticket I had to sign as Lexine Smith to get in. I actually brought a notebook for the train ride so I could practice signing her name like she had before on the ticket, but as it turned out the gate ticket checker lady just glanced at the ticket and did not seem to care that the signatures slightly different (I mean I practiced the signature really hard there wasn't really much of a difference CIA hit me up). We were just worried they might check IDs but they weren't so we were fine.

Phantasialand was rad. Sad news though, my childhood invincibility is gone and ya girl gets motion sick a lot easier now. This means that I needed a hot minute between each roller coaster, and I couldn't do any of the rides that were just based on spinning, which was okay because not a lot of rides involved spinning. I know we talked about why you got motion sick a lot easier when you're older in physiology class, but I couldn't remember what exactly the reason was, though I am pretty sure it involves the little chicken nugget dudes in your inner ear (don't remember what they are called either, but Alexa called them the chicken nuggets so that's what I am going with).

Best part of the day was CHURROOOOOOS. I ate really bad that day. I started off in the morning doing good, eating a banana, a croissant, and orange juice for breakfast. It all went downhill from there however. Themepark meals consisted of churros covered in chocolate (which I did not consider proper churros because they didn't put any sugar or cinnamon on them, the heathens), chicken nuggets, and then more churros (no chocolate so they would actually put cinnamon and sugar on them).

The park itself was really fun. It was kind of like a tiny Disney World. It was a great and really fun day, and the last ride we rode on our way out of the park was the double decker merry-go-round, a great and traditional way to end the day. My day of being Lexine Smith, casual park goer, was over, and I returned to Bonn as Brynn Henry, professional bump on a log, ready for the Rhine cruise the next day.



Bonus: I googled "chicken nuggets of the ear" to see if the answer would come up but what popped up instead was a song called "chicken nugget ear rape" and I am slightly terrified

Double Bonus: THE LITTLE CHICKEN NUGGET IS CALLED THE AMPULLA

Image result for ampulla of the ear
http://www.austincc.edu/apreview/PhysText/PNSafferentpt2.html

LOOK AT IT (if the picture actually works with Blogger)

I am content now byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment