Friday, May 4, 2018

Acht


The Pharmacology Workshops were very long. I am not sure why they did not break it up into different days instead of having it all in one early in the morning on a Monday. For Physiology lab we did not have the equipment or something so we did not do the labs as usual. Numbers for the experiments were given and equations to plug in were given as usual. I am learning nothing from physiology lab. I know for sure the lab exams are going to be a guessing game. We had a bunch of German classes this week. Hilde is really funny and a great teacher. We played the game Guess Who with only speaking German. We also had some enmodes sessions this week. We are preparing for the presentations to the enmodes people next week. I was in charge of the 2D mode. I initially tried  to do it on Paint which looked like crap but then I discovered Paint 3D which was really cool. People could upload there own 3D models on there then you could search them up and use them. It was really easy finding things that looked similar to an artery or aorta and the cannula. I used a pipe model for the cannula and the final product looked surprisingly good.

No comments:

Post a Comment