Sunday, May 6, 2018

sick week 》》alwin’s bday!!


feb 19-25- mar 4
This week kinda sucked for me. The flu was going around Bonn-- probably because everyone’s immune systems were lacking after five days of partying at Karneval. However, I powered through school. Monday and Tuesday we had two really long workshops for pharmacology with Dr. Fajt. I thought these were really helpful and insightful; however, I do wish the 4-hour periods were split up into shorter sessions. By Thursday, Whitney and I decided that we should go to the doctor and get some medicine (plus I had an eye infection). I was out of school on Friday, and ended up sleeping the entire weekend away trying to get better. The next week at school was superrr busy. We had three or four lab reports due, the final exam for German class, a lab exam, and the first physiology exam. We also had to be prepared for our first presentation for the Enmodes project. We had most of our ideas all ready to present; we just needed to put it all on a powerpoint presentation, finalize which parts each of us were going to present, and build a build a model of the device. Thankfully the end of the week came pretty quick and it was out to party for Alwin’s birthday. A group of us met up later that night and we walked around Bonn trying to find a big enough place for all of us to fit. Since it was snowing and cold, we gave up shortly after and decided to go have a little party at my host family’s house. Saturday I met up with Artavia and Claudia and we did some shopping. I bought some boots and jeans. Later that night Nicky, Alwin, Vijay, and I met at the hbf and we walked over to Tacos bar with Artavia, Claudia, and Austin. Kate and Harrison showed up later that night and we hit the dance floor. We like to call this night our BEST NIGHT EVER. Sunday was a relaxing day, I ran to the gym and then came back home, ate dinner, and packed my bags for FRANCE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment