Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Week of France Excursion


France Excursion
           We are going to Paris this week!! But before that, we have our second physiology exam. First of all, I will say that I am actually very glad that I can learn this subject here in Germany. This is because we are in a small of class 10 with Dr. Wasser, and it is really beneficial and focused to me that I feel a lot easier to understand even though the subject may be confusing if I had to take it in a large class. And giving thanks to Dr. Wasser, he is really good at explaining the subject. Anyways, I felt like I am quite well prepared for the test and still felt quite well after the test too. Now I am free from worries and studies, and it is time for France and Paris baguettes.

My first impression about France was quite not good because I heard several times to watch out for my stuffs from pickpocketing. Also, the city seemed very crowded, not only by people but in terms of buildings, complex roads, cars, transportation and everything. But day after day, I just realized that this is the charming point of Paris, to be fancy, busy and crowded. Among all, the best part of the entire trip for me was the visit to Palace of Versailles, especially the picnic time in the yard of the Palace. I really enjoyed eating different types of cheese and wine in such a wonderful place and in such a wonderful weather. I liked doing the Tai Chi and Aggies Yell Practice. I will never forget that Aggies are everywhere in the world because a guy from hundreds of meters away just shouted “Gig’em Aggies.” This was so awesome and so proud at the same time! He then later came up to us and I was really glad to meet an Aggie with an Aggie ring in the Palace of Versailles. Overall, Paris excursion was such a wonderful experience and moments that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment