Friday, May 10, 2019

Last week ):

This is so sad ): Our last week in Bonn was great! We finished up all of our classes and had a fantastic weekend. We got to go on a Rhine cruise on Saturday and had our farewell party on Sunday. I had such a great semester and this last weekend with our program was amazing. I am so thankful for everyone on this study abroad and everything I have learned. While I am sad that it is over (rip I cried the entire farewell party, I'm so sry), I am so thankful that it happened. I am looking forward to going home and telling my friends and family all about this program. Best semester yet!

To everyone on this program:
You have all been so amazing. This semester was made incredible because of each and every single one of you. I could not have imagined going through this year with any other group. You are all so hardworking and loving and are role models to me in so many different ways. I cannot wait to see what you all do!

No comments:

Post a Comment