Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Week 9


Week 9

It’s a spring break!! At the start of the semester, I thought it will not come soon, but the time went so fast! Since I didn’t want to spend much money for housing, I decided to leave my home early in Monday to my first destination London, so that I can put down my bags and enjoy that day. It went smoothly as I have planned but just that I had to pay 30 euros to the Ryanair for not checking-in through online. I will never make the same mistake. Anyways, I put down my bags in a hostel, and started my trip. I first went to the Body World, where human bodies are plasticized into different parts and systems, that I always wanted to visit. It was even more amazing than I expected. I really enjoyed in fully and spend 5 hours in the museum. I was never interested to a museum than this. Then, I went to a London Tower and London Bridge, which are right next to each other, and that was also very cool. I have always seen the London Bridge from friends who have been to London or from TV, so it was just great that I am walking on it. Also, it was even better because I’ve got to see both sceneries when it is in daylight and when it’s at night. It was very different but very nice. Then, I had to hurried back because now the highlight of the day was waiting for me, which is the musical Les Miserables. This is my favorite musical, favorite movie, favorite songs, and all the others, and this is the longest running musical in London West End musical, in the Queen’s Theatre. I was totally freaking out with that I got the chance to watch this with my eyes. It was so great that I almost made tears of joy. The next day, I went to Stonehenge when it was raining so much and massive winds, but it was even better because I knew in my bones that the Stonehenge can hold to such intense climate. Then I went to the Oxford University and saw an actual blackboard of Einstein with his writings remain on it. Everything was so great and I went to Ireland to make a three days hiking trip with Josh. I don’t have much to say about hiking. But I will say that it was the best decision I have made in this entire study abroad. It was completely cost-efficient too. The scenaries and all the routes, I will never ever forget the experience and how awesome the nature was. This spring break, I can absolutely say that it was the best spring break that I could have made. No regret, and very satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment