Friday, May 3, 2019

Studying, the Rhine, and the Avengers

After Berlin, I had to get right back to work. The end of the semester is coming quickly, and I couldn’t afford to lose any time. We had circuits homework, a physiology test to study for, and the 40-page document history file for our enmodes project. I spent most of this entire week working. Tuesday evening, we had a small Muster ceremony to celebrate the Aggies that have died this year. The evening made me realize how much I missed doing Aggie things like the War Hymn, which I haven't done at all this entire semester. On Thursday we went to the towns of Bingen and Andernach. They’re both towns along the Rhine towards Frankfurt. We drove 2 hours to Bingen, saw a museum for a nun named Hidegarde who had visions a long time ago. I’m still not exactly sure what her importance was, but the representations of her visions were kind of cool. Then we drove to Andernach, where we got an ok meal and then visited a medical history museum that was in someone’s house. The man who gave us our tour was nice, but I didn’t really learn anything new from the trip, so I kind of wish I’d had that time to study. On Friday, I went to see the new Avengers movie with some of my friends. The movie was amazing, although there were some people talking and making noise in our theater, which was annoying. Beyond that my weekend was spent entirely studying for the physiology exam.




No comments:

Post a Comment