Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Week 15


After the long Easter weekend and a ton of work last week, we were all ready for a chill week of classes. On Tuesday night, I hosted an Aggie Muster at the AIB. It was one of my favorite experiences from the whole program. I love that we were able to bring our traditions across the globe and keep them going. This was also the first time the Biosciences Program has held a Muster, and Dr. Wasser said that he will try to do it again in the future, so I'm very proud that I was able to start the tradition within the program. I'm mostly proud that everyone seemed to enjoy the ceremony, though short.
We had a group excursion to Bingen & Andernach on Thursday - which was cool to see, but again, it was an excursion right before an exam on Friday, making things stressful. I think my biggest suggestion for future programs would be to take into account the exams in our classes when scheduling stuff like that - just because the stress makes it hard to enjoy having the day off. Ultimately though, the rest of the week wasn't too full with classes so there was enough time to study and pull off a good grade on the physiology lab exam. Now I am just 3 more tests away from finishing my undergrad! WHOOP! As the time draws closer to my flight home, I am extremely excited to start this new chapter in my life. Germany has been wonderful, and studying abroad was a great once in a lifetime chance… but I am still looking forward to the rest of that lifetime, starting with a beautiful BS in Biomedical Sciences hanging on my wall! And by the looks of it, I juuuuust might pull off a 4.0 this semester… talk about going out with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment