Friday, May 3, 2019

The time A&M made me register for classes during a presentation (week 13)

Week 13 was a great week, we got to go to Enmodes in Aachen and present our initial ideas for our final presentation. This went well for my group and made me feel a lot better about presenting our final project the next week. Unfortunately during our presentation I had to register for my summer and fall classes at A&M at 12:15. Our group started presenting at 11:00, but we were still presenting at noon. Thankfully Reagan pulled me out of the presentation so I could go register and then go right back to our presentation. This was one of the times were the time zone difference was frustrating, but we worked around it! Thanks to Reagan for being an actual G. Over the weekend I went to Altstadt to see the cherry blossoms. This was so awesome. It was my first time to see that many cherry blossoms and I absolutely loved how so many people were there to see it all and experience it. There were a lot of food vendors and cute shops all down the street and this made it so much fun. I was so happy that we had good weather for this weekend to be able to see all of the cherry blossoms.

During the week we had quite a bit of work to do for Enmodes, but otherwise my other classes weren't too bad. I had an online Communication test, but otherwise I just prepared for my next genetics test.


No comments:

Post a Comment