Sunday, May 5, 2019

Week 15: Only 2 weeks left (!!)

This is it... Only 2 weeks left! Where did the time go?! 

Monday (4/22): Berlin -> Cologne

This morning, I flew back from Berlin and spent some time in Cologne. Among a few things, I saw the Cathedral (again) and Love-Lock Bridge. I went home, took my host-dog Jolly on a walk, and did some school work.

Tuesday (4/23): Texas A&M Muster

After a normal day of school, a few of us stayed at AIB and took part in the first Texas A&M Muster in Bonn. This was my first time taking part in Muster, and I'm glad that I did. 😊 I enjoyed it, and hope to do it again next year.

Wednesday (4/24): School and a surprise

I had another normal day at school. After my genetics class, I found out that, because I made all A's on the previous exams, I did not have to take the final! :D This was such a great surprise, and it made me feel like all my hard worked paid off. :)

Thursday (4/25): Bingen and Andernach

Today, we had an all day excursion in Bingen and Andernach. There, we visited two museums and ate lunch at a traditional German restaurant. The Bingen Museum was interesting and used to be an electrical facility!


Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (4/26-28):

On Friday, I took my last physiology lab exam. The weekend pretty much consisted of studying for my upcoming physiology exam. Although it was kind of unfortunate to spend my second-to-last weekend in Germany at my desk, I didn't mind because I've done more this semester than I could have ever imagined! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment