Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Lab Exam and Bingen/Andernach


           This week was normal class days, except with Bingen and Andernach excursion on Thursday and our second lab exam on Friday. The day of lab exam 2 has been widely discussed with Sarah and among the BIMS students and we finally decided to have on the day after our Bingen and Andernach excursion. I would like it anytime so I agreed to follow the majority. Anyways, the Bingen and Andernach excursion day have come, but I did not have any idea of what we are doing in these places. I was just right on time to take the bus and we end up in a beautiful mid-Rhine in a beautiful weather. Dr. Wasser told a legendary story in Bingen that a man who killed a lot of people was punished with so many mice following him everywhere he goes and end up being drown in the Rhine river to escape from the mice. It was very interesting to hear. We also went into a museum and learned things about Hildegard and saw some drawings of her visions that she had. Honestly, I was not able to interpret any of those. We then went to Andernach and had apple salat and a roasted beef with some kartofel and wine for our lunch, and it was very nice. I especially liked the wine that Josh had, and he kindly gave me some of his. We then went to a Johann-Winter museum and also explored some history in medicine, which honestly was hard to focus after having a good meal and tired of walking. On the way back, I studied for the lab exam the next day, maybe for 10 minutes, then I had a fat nap. The next day, I felt I did pretty good, but my grades were not pretty good. Anyways, I am happy. The grades does not make it depressed because God leads my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment