Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Week 17

Ahhhhhhh!! Finals week.

It seems to be the week that you can always count on to be at least a little bit dreadful. Before exams though, we rode bikes to Remagen. That was awesome. I had been there once before but only because of a wrong-train mishap.

The first exam this week was not at all that bad. However, it was not really a "final exam." Later that day, I got a phone call and long story short, I was accepted into medical school. I didn't know how to feel but I was ecstatic. The next day, I skipped the optional finals review and I went on a bike ride around Bonn. I found this awesome lake pictured below:




There, I met some locals who were "just chillin-" we related in that- and also spent some time reading some books. It was such a beautiful time and place.

The week progressed and I was able to perform well on the last final (the final, final). Overall, it waas a great week and a great way to wrap up my college experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment