Friday, May 3, 2019

Brugge and lab exam

Lab Exam and Brugge
Since I haven’t done great with in physiology I figured I would have to study super hard for physioliogy lab exams to help with getting my grades. I am studying Sarahs exam review and I hope that is enough. 

For this last minute day trip to Brugge started on Saturday morning at 2 am with a great friend. We arrived on our late Flix bus and fell asleep and got to brugge at 7 am. We looked around the monastery area that had many beautiful building and canals. The canals had a lot of swans and the land had many tulips. After looking around we visited markt and saw the city centers. Then we visited a place with some great waffles, and walked around to find chocolate. After eating a super crispy waffle we went to a church with to see the holy blood of Jesus Christ. We were lucky enough to get to pray over the box covering the blood. This was probably the highlight of that trip. To see another holy relic. Afterwards we ate fries and then we began to get sleepy. So, we went shopping for souvenirs and to look at the windmills. Afterwards we went to a harp show where my friend fell asleep through the entire thing on my shoulders, then to eat dinner at pizza hut. We probably stayed at pizza hut for three hours until we were kicked out. Then we went to our Flix bus for our ride home. Overall it was a great trip but also exhausting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment