Friday, May 3, 2019

CAUGHT UP.


Week 16-Finals Week

After spending the last few weeks trying to catch up with my blogs, I am finally up to date. Here is a description of the past week.

               On Monday, we biked to Remagen. It wasn’t the best timing- right before we were to take all our finals- but I was excited nonetheless. I love biking and I love beautiful views, so I thoroughly enjoyed the 22 kilometers on the way to the museum. The museum itself was so-so, but it didn’t matter. The view was great and the group lunch + ice cream was a happy time for us all. My favorite place in Germany is anywhere along the Rhine.
               I opted into the bike ride back, which was significantly harder, but I still enjoyed it and appreciated the exercise. I went home to get my study materials and ended up napping and showering, so I didn’t make it to AIB until 9:30 to study for my physiology test the next morning. I decided to sleep at AIB to get the maximum time I could. Park slept in the chair while I slept on the couch in the library. Downstairs, there were four others in the same boat.

               I ended up doing just fine on the test, but then there were a million other things to worry about. There were the math homeworks, then my Communications essay, and the math final Wednesday, and the physiology final Thursday, and the 211 final due Friday. It was extremely difficult to get it all in, and I stayed the night at AIB again on Tuesday to study for math. That was exhausting, but it went much better than it would have without Reagan’s pointers. I finished that final and went straight into finishing my essay, then Thursday I took the phys final and got exactly the score I needed to secure an A. I turned in my essay that afternoon, and then I began my 211 final.

               That final was NOT the easiest, but I turned it in this morning, and I’m hoping for leniency. I have been so swamped with work that I haven’t been able to take in my last week here. So this next blog post will be focused solely on my emotions as we begin our last 3 days together.

No comments:

Post a Comment