Thursday, May 2, 2019

Here it comes, the pain of presentation.

April 15-21
As we already know, this week does not have much academic related except preparing the presentation. I would say I never running through my powerpoint that much in my life. After this presentation, I am going to hate making a flow chart. I kept going back editing the chart, redo my thinking pathway. I found it was hard to make the flow chart so simple but yet have to cover all of the necessary steps for understanding. For me, it is easier to do the detail chart so I can put down all of my thinking processes more accurately for people to understand. 
For Tuesday, we stayed until 11:30 ish, but on Wednesday we stayed until 1:20, just for the run through again. Unfortunately, me and Melania live far away Bonn, and we don't have any night bus that going to Hersel. But, Dr. Wasser saved us by calling a cap and give us some cash (since we both don't have any cash with us at the moment). 
The next morning we were all ready to get all of this pressure of the shoulder. We got there early, took a picture, hopped on the bus, headed to the hotel, and do some Tai Chi to get more ready. Apparently, our group was the last group being presented, which I don't like it. I would rather go in the middle so people would lose some attention (compare to the first group) and yet not really tired and they still can follow us. But oh well, it was over now. After we present, we had some question about our ideas, and as I expected our group did not have many questions. I guess part of it is because most these stuff they are already figured out, or it did not that attractive to them, or it is because they were losing their attention while we were presenting. Anyway, this doesn't bother me much, we finished.
The best part of this was the wine at the end. Have some glasses of wine and be done with the presentation. We took some pictures in order to memorize the amount of time that we had put into this presentation and all the pain during the run through. It is all over now. We are safe now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment