Thursday, May 2, 2019

The Monkey of Post Marathon.

The morning after the marathon is the worst day. My legs hurt so bad that I couldn't get down of my bed, especially the stairs. Everybody walking so weird, our legs were like a stick, couldn't bend down at all and straight like a line. They are a rock, not a leg anymore. Every single time we had to walk down the stairs, it was the mental fighting with the physical. I was standing at the stair for the whole entire 10 minutes in order to decide whether I should go down to the kitchen to get my lunch box or not. As a result, I decided to leave it there until my legs doing better.
This week we were present our draft for Enmode project. It was kind of long-running through but we glad that we were the first group that goes first. For academic, there is not much to do. We were mostly concentrated on the project. We mainly work on our power point and researching. It was a boring week with all of the pain we have to endure both physically and mentally (the presentation).

No comments:

Post a Comment