Thursday, May 2, 2019

Final week

April 29-May 5

As we already know, this week is our last week being here (sadly) but also the week of finals (internal crying). Remagen excursion with the bike is fun, I would say. However, I would enjoy this more if it is after the final exams. We have the physiology exam 2 the day right after the excursion and we were all trying to study the best we can, especially for me (physiology is my weakest). It was fun, but not the right time. Anyway, back to the topic, we visit the Remagen Bridge and study its history for about 2 hours. The bad part of the biking for me is my bike was smaller than the other bike, which means it is slower. I had my bike on gear 6 in order to catch up with people. This hurt my legs so much, I just healed from the marathon and now is the bike. Fortunately, my legs did not hurt as much as my butts. I have to change my position for every 10-20 to help myself fell comfortable. Despite the pain, I still need to bike with the other and we went to get lunch. This would be the last we had together as a Bioscience group (not included the farewell party). This is so sad when I think about it because I like our group so much. Oh well, then after lunch, Dr.Wasser brought us some ice-cream (love you Dr. Wasser, for the ice-cream. wink wink). Then we took a train back to Bonn (Yes, I cannot sit on that bike for another 1 hour and 30 munites).
As I already said, the Remagen excursion is fun but not the right time. After we got back, we study not like hell, but study hard for the exam on Tuesday. As a result, I did better than the first exam (which is good), but still, I did not satisfy with my grade. Physiology is really my weakest spot. I don't know to study it effectively. I did know the material, but when the exam comes, I just got blow off and then the result I didn't want to have. Anyway, it is all over now. Then the next day is a math final. This exam is the exam that pissed me off the most. The review and the exam are totally two separate things. The review mainly covered most of the important materials in Math 308, but the final is basically the third exam that covered other materials. This was a push to falling down that hill. It is a kill. Wednesday, is the physiology final, which is not that bad.
Now I am waiting for the Rheincuirse on Saturday and the Farewell party (the party that I did not want to attend). May 6th will be my last day in Germany and Bonn specifically. It is sad, but yet also excited to see your family again and eating mom's food. Germany, I would come back and see you again another time in the future, maybe next summer? or next few years, after graduate? Will see

No comments:

Post a Comment