Thursday, May 2, 2019

Get over one pain, and here it comes, another one

April 22-28

After a long weekend of Easter, we had to study and catch up with the school to the final exam. We had math homework to catch up. And of course, my nightmare, the Design History File (DHF) final draft due (I'm sorry Anna, if you read this). I am super duper hate the DHF. If I ever invent some technology, I will have my secretary do the DHF for me (lol, I wish). Anyway, the DHF is the painful part of the BMEN 253 in general and the Endmode project. For the other group, it is easier for them since they were focused on one area only, but for my group, we focused on different areas. This is mainly due to the important parameters that we want to measure. I tried to cut the amount of work I have to put into it by focused on the most important parameter (PO2) out our 4 parameters. Even, I cut it, it still a lot for me I think. Oh well, just keep telling myself "Just Do It!" and so I am still surviving today, writing this blog. 
But this was being pushed away by the excursion at Reingen. It was a nice excursion with the lecture about the nun and tools in medical history. The best part of this is food. I love the schnitzel that I had, and Josh's wine. I definitely remember the wine that Josh had. The smell and the taste. I will hunt this wine down once I turn 21 (just a few more months). 
For home, my parents were on the vacation to the Netherlands and my sister were on her training camp, so I ended home being home alone for three days. I cooked my food, feeding myself, and enjoyed the house with me and myself. I like the time I was home alone, not because I don't like my host family, I love them, I just like the part that I survive by myself. Sometimes I like to go through something by myself. You know, just me and myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment