Friday, May 3, 2019

France is where I THRIVE

This week we went to Paris for a class excursion! I absolutely loved it. I visited Paris when I was younger, but this time was more impactful. I think going places when you’re older is different than traveling when you’re younger because I realized that I appreciated things more. When I visited Paris before I went to the Eiffel Tower, Versailles, and the Louvre. But, I did not really remember anything about them from when I visited before because I was too young to really appreciate all of them for what they really are. This time I went I really appreciated them and everything they are and have to offer. I absolutely loved seeing Paris again. It was such a great trip and I am so glad I stayed in Paris longer than our class excursion because I was able to explore more and see more history. 

Another great aspect to Paris is that I met P-Diddy in the Louvre!! Ok this is fact, but Masha told me that P-Diddy walked right past us and since I had no idea who that was, I figured I might as well go ask for his autograph. Unbeknownst to me, it was not P-Diddy, but a random man with great fashion. When asked why I wanted an autography, I said "Because of your work". And that is the story of the time I bothered a random nice dressed man. 

We also found a Chipotle in Paris and had to go!! This was amazing and made me so happy. In the bottom of this post you can see Ana almost crying over it, I almost cried too, it was amazing. 

For academics, we didn’t have classes this week besides our excursion lectures. I really enjoyed seeing the ‘Hôtel-Dieu’, it was beautiful and really fascinating. I really love how this program allows us to have school while exploring another country. Our lectures are tailored to what we’re seeing and incorporated into biomedicine. I really appreciate this and enjoy our excursions that much more because of this. 






No comments:

Post a Comment