Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Week 16- Good Eating


Burg Eltz
Schloss Stozenfels
Köln
Aachen
Bad Honnef

Siebengeburger/Drachenfels
Frankfurt
Heidleburg

This week my parents and sister flew from Texas to visit me. The former list above are places that I "sent" them to while I was at school taking exams (two exams this week) and going to class. The later list is where I went with them.

They absolutely loved Germany. They didn't really have an idea of what to expect and they left with the best possible image of the land and culture. The whole week was great. My sister turned 24 and my father was on his first vacation in a long time and my mother was seeing me, so they were all in a great mood.

We went out to eat almost every night and it was absolutely awesome. Good food really is one of the best things in life

Fortunately, the previous weekend I focused on school and was able to study in advanced for these exams so I had time to spend with my family while they were here.

Here's a picture of Heidleburg because it's beautiful:


No comments:

Post a Comment