Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Week 8


Week 8
           This week, one of my life’s bucket list was fulfilled! I went to a Tottenham Hotspurs soccer game. Not just a fan club game, but this game was a Champions League game which is a world’s second most exciting soccer tournament (1st is World Cup). Josh, Sebastian and I have planned and booked the ticket months ago, and it was finally the day. So, we went to the Dortmund Stadium where the game will be between Dortmund and Tottenham, and the people were even wilder than I thought. Because I was going for Tottenham but most of the people around me was going for Dortmund, I was somewhat uncomfortable to shout out cheers for Tottenham. Then I found few of the Tottenham fans in the front row, and started being loud during the entire game. After all, Tottenham won against Dortmund by 1:0. At the moment when the referee whistled for ending, someone from the upstairs threw beer cups downstairs which soaked my jacket massively. But still, I was very happy that my dream came true and my team even won the game. It was just amazing.
           
But then, the day after the game was my exam 2 for my genetics class. I took the risk of going out for the best game. This meant I have to study at my fullest until the start of the exam tomorrow. So, I went back to Bonn around 4 am and went straight to the AIB, pulled up my laptop and start studying. That day, I did not go back to home and study the entire time before the test starts. I felt like the test went pretty good compared to the risk I took, so I was satisfied and felt good. Overall, it was a risky but exciting week.

No comments:

Post a Comment