Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Week 14- Edna Modes

The grind don't stop- it can't. This was the mentality during the Enmodes Week. A Part of the enormous team Michaelangelo, I had to keep my eyes on the prize and collaborate with 8 other individuals consistently in order to make our presentation the very best. While the topics of design and presentation are confidential (but we didn't sign NDAs...?), I can say that we were working on devices regarding the human cardiovascular system. Since this is an area of medical physiology which I admire, the work this week was actually enjoyable.

We had many long days and late nights. Some people complained of this because they could not take "safe rides" back home. I must disagree because paid-taxis were offered to take everyone home. We had some great food this week. Specifically the jalapeno pizza that Raegan "Bad Girl" Thompson ordered us was amazing.

I thoroughly enjoyed working with my team on this project. It made me realize the few projects that our [BIMS] degree puts us through; I don't quite understand why. It was very productive and an essential life skill we can all use in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment