Friday, May 3, 2019

Snow in April??

This week we finally got the opportunity to visit the enmodes facility which was pretty cool because we were able to see all the research that we have been doing for months be put in action. We also had our final mock presentation with enmodes to get ready for the actual end of the project. It went a lot better than I was expecting and we got really good feedback. I also had a 211 test which, to my surprise, was not terrible and I felt like I might have not failed it so that was cool. 

This weekend it was the first weekend I willingly stayed in Boon, mostly because I did not really have the money to go other places but also because I have lived here for over 3 months and I have not taken advantage of how beautiful this city is. Since we have our final enmodes presentation, I also wanted to give myself time to research and complete the project. 
On Saturday, I was able to sleep in and then went to Cologne with a friend. While there me and my friend split up to do our own thing so I decided to go to explose the places that I had not. I went to the lock bridge and then I sat in a little garden by the river and just enjoyed the weather for a couple minutes. Then I looed on the map and saw a huge park nearby so I decided to walk to it. It was so beautiful because all the cherry blossom trees were finally blooming and there were a ton of tulips and beautiful flowers. I got on some swings for a while and then I kept on walking. After about an hour of walking I decided to walk back to the bridge. That entire day, the weather was not warm, but it was also not cold; it was a little chilly and clouded. But suddenly out of nowhere it started snowing super hard which was a very pleasant surprise but very weird. I then met up again with my friend and got back to Bonn. 
It was definitely not my most adventurous weekend, but I definitely enjoyed being able to relax for once and not be in the constant rush of travelling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment