Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Biking to Remagen and Finals

Biking to Remagen and Finals
Biking has been something I’ve hated for a long while, so when I heard we had to bike a long distance I wasn’t very happy. In addition, we had to ride from the busy central station to the Rhine river which was a very crowded busy area. So since I’m not a fan of biking it’s been a while since I’ve rode one. So that morning I went to central station loaded with layers of sweaters on me and ready for my hands to freeze while biking. When all of us were present we walked over to a bike shop and rode over to the Rhine River. This was a little hard for me since there were so many small hills, people, busses, cars, and fellow biking friends that I kept bumping into. When the bike ride lasted longer than two hours my thighs were starting to burn after riding for so fast. It wasn’t until we all stopped that I was able to catch up to everyone. It was just so hard to keep up with everyone when the view was so beautiful and there were so many different animals to look at and admire. However, biking and getting to hear the birds chirp and seeing the water glisten in the sun made the bike ride way better than any train could ever make me experience. 


Finals for Genetics were coming up which meant a bike ride wasn’t what I wanted to do on my free day. I wanted to go home and study for all my classes that had finals left. I had a feeling physiology would be easy since Sarah made it sound like the final would be repeat questions, however I wasn’t sure about Genetics. My grade was borderline between letter grades and my essay grade still hadn’t come in yet. So that week I studied, but not enough to make myself miserable. Which I paid for when my grades came back. But Finals will soon come to an end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment