Monday, May 1, 2017

MJF Week Thirteen: (10.04.2017-16.04.2017)

Dude, this week was super busy with school, but definitely ended with a bang. Easter break started on Friday and goes through Monday. Most of my friends decided to go to Geneva or Bruges and Brussels, but I wasn’t interested in another hectic group trip. Instead, I joined Nathan and Kadeja in a day trip to Bruges today. I got to bed early yesterday and woke up around 11 PM to get to the bus stop. The bus was about an hour late but once we got on, it was nice and warm and had free Wi-Fi. Unfortunately, the bus was obviously not built for tall people, so I was pretty dang squished for the next 6 hours. Anyways, we got to Bruges around 8 AM but unbeknownst to us, nothing opens there until 9. So we decided to walk around and explore and hope to God we found food. We ended up watching some geese and swans by an old church and enjoyed the cool morning. When 9 finally came around, we went and found a restaurant and ate breakfast. From there we found some really cool shops, a brewery, and more. I bought John (my brother) his 21st birthday present here! Anyways after a day of shopping around, exploring, eating, and trying the local brews, we headed back home. And so here I am... typing this blog post and desperately needing sleep. Haha.

Love you all,


MJF

No comments:

Post a Comment