Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 15 - Enmodes Enmodes Enmodes

Enmodes Enmodes Enmodes.... That's all I can remember from this week. There were a few other assignments I had to worry about but in the end it was still Enmodes Enmodes Enmodes.

Tuesday and Wednesday the entire program stayed up until all hours of the night practicing for our enmodes presentation and fixing up our powerpoint slides so that they would look just right. All semester long I remember Dr. Wasser saying "believe me guys, these presentations are going to be perfect. Just wait and see." and I have to admit, He was right! It seemed pretty bleak at the beginning of the week but after 48 hours of almost non stop work on that presentation, and critique after critique after critique, our group ended up presenting a great idea and did a great job doing so in the process! It was weird, I feel like something has changed about me this semester because I know I used to be afraid of public speaking before studying abroad but for some reason, throughout this entire process, i want nervous once, Even in front of Enmodes! It was truly a good feeling. After the presentations, we all celebrated with a nice glass of champaign where I watched angelica say "prost" and tap the cup on the table as if she was taking a shot lolol I was deceased. Getting to be a part of such a great program where we are given the opportunity to work with a company like enmodes was honestly a once in a lifetime experience and I am so fortunate to have been a part of it!

Once presentations were over, we then went to eat lunch in Aachen and had some delicious schnitzel mit pommes. It was very very lecker! I also learned something else about myself during that meal... I don't like wheat beer..... AT ALL. But other than that it was a great meal and I got to spend it with some great friends of mine! We were then set free in the the city and I went to go souvenir shopping because I really needed a shotglass from there. It was the only city that I didnt have one from! luckily I found one (that I had to pay an arm and a leg for. but oh well) and so my collection is now complete! Now all that's left to do is Study study study..... Next week is Finals and I might die... Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment