Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 15

Monday: We had our 4th enmodes test this day at like 2:15. So I woke up at 8 bc i couldnt fall asleep till 4AM. I studied with cerci until the test. the test was tricky i got a 77. Not the best but it was still on average. after that we went to hofgarten and had some drinks and played some ball. I am actually sore from playing football. the europeans were impressed with a spiral. After hofgarten we went to rhinlust and ate dinner together. It was a lot of fun.

Tuesday: tuesday I woke up and I had a stomach ache. I think it was from the food from the day before... Anyways we didnt have class till 2 so I did my laundry. I went to rewe for lunch and had a chicken leg and some salad. The chicken leg was lecker. I should have been eating those since day one. This is our last week in bonn. It is bitter sweet. I am really excited to see my family. I didnt feel well for most of the day. We reviewed our old tests in class. After that we went to vapianos. It was good, but at the end of the day I could have made the same meal at home and not spent 10.45euro. The pine nuts in the pesto were really good though so its kind of a toss up in my mind now. I went home and went to bed earlyish. I have this stupid habit of watching pointless facebook videos instead of my priorities like sleeping this week. Nicole you called me out for grammar while i am writing this post so I am completly taking out all of my editing.

Wednesday: I woke up around 9 and got to aib aroun 10. i made myself some grilled cheese sandwhiches on the crepe skillet. I will probably cook my dinner on that bad boy too tonight. maybe. I am writing this on wednesday so I havent really got that far. Oh yeah we took wassers final. I loved the format of it. great. I am also working on finishing all my ISYS assignments today. I have too more microsoft access assignments which is about an hour and a half of work if I work somewhat diligently. there is 120 points from assignments and 150 points from the final on monday left in this class. i can only loose another 69 points or i have to settle for a B. So that means i should only have to make a 70 on the final.

Thursday: Thursday was the day of our lab final. I studied most of the morning for it. i needed to make above a 52 to get an A so hopefully i do. Post lab Final: it was really hard and full of abstract questions. I did alright though. After that I went with kadeja and ethan to the gummy bear factory. I didnt get any candy so it was kind of a waste of time. We hung out at alexas that night.

Friday: we went to remagen. we were supposed to take bikes but it was too cold. We took the train instead I was very sleepy and wasnt feeling well. I slept in the AIB after getting back from remagen. After that I took another nap and then went home to sleep for a total of 16 hours in one day! i geuss i really wasnt feeling well. I woke up on saturday feeling refresshed though.

Saturday: Saturday I woke up just in time for the play. the play was interesting. that was my first play to go to so I do not have much experience to compare it to. The play did make you think and got political at times. After the play we took the buss back to hbf. Nathan and I hung out on the rhine till it was time for the aib farewell party. I ate so much at the farewell party there was so much good food. It was a fun time to socialize with everyone.

Sunday: I woke up and didnt due much of anything but We were supposed to go on a boat party with nathan, kendrick, and kyle. I got to cologne around 7 because the trains were running late. I met up with Nathan around 8. We missed the boat departure though bc nathan read the event page wrong. that was okay. We just decided to do a brauhaus crawl and had a nice german plate of roasted pork knuckle at peter's brauhaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment