Monday, May 1, 2017

MJF Week Five: (13.02.2017-19.02.2017)

Well this week, I’m still having a bit of a rough time from stuff last week, but things are looking a little better. Started off my week with a fresh, clean start... or clean shave more-rather. This is the first time I have shaved since leaving home and it feels weird. Anywho, when I got to class after ridding myself of my face-sweater, I got comments on how young I looked from just about every AIB worker, student, and professor. Hahaha. Valentine’s Day was Tuesday and was completely uneventful. Wednesday was a much better day because of the discounted chocolate... and we had an excursion to Leverkusen again. This time, instead of a soccer game, we went and visited Bayer, which was super cool! We saw what companies they own, what products across the world they produce and sell, and the company’s philanthropic goals. We learned that they recently bought Monsanto, which is insane. Though Bayer is primarily a pharmaceuticals company, they have heavy interests in the food industry and being able to sustain the ever-growing population of the world. Will attach the group pic of us at Bayer later!

After the Bayer excursion, we studied our butts off the rest of the week, because Karneval is fast-approaching.

That’s all from this week! As usual, I love y’all tons and wish you the very best,


MJF

No comments:

Post a Comment