Monday, May 1, 2017

MJF Week Seven: (27.02.2017-05.03.2017)

Quick disclaimer, this blog post is going to be short. It was strictly academic business before we go to Paris next week!!

This week started with Rosenmontag (Rose Monday) which is the final and biggest day of Karneval. I planned to go with a couple friends to Cologne as they said they would come back for a while, but that never happened, so I was stuck at home all day. I suppose I needed the rest for the rest of the week, which was full of schoolwork. We had our German final on Wednesday, which I am almost certain I aced. Apart from that, I think the highlight of my week was finding a really awesome international church in Bad Godesberg. Until this point, I have been relying solely on Bethel.tv to get some kind of spiritual sustenance. I am so thankful for Bethel.tv, don’t get me wrong, but streaming stuff only does so much.

Well, that it for this week. Pretty uneventful, but I expect my next one or two posts to be extra-long.

Much love,


MJF

No comments:

Post a Comment