Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 14- A week of torture? Yep.

Week 14 was HELL!

Everyday I had an exam or I was up ALL NIGHT for enmodes.  Don't misunderstand me the finals were all that bad and the presentation was stellar, but friendships were definitely tested in those long nights! Overall, I cant say I enjoyed the process of making it a good presentation though, but just some things to think of later on!

I honestly cannot say I remember anything big from this week, I studied and I died, and I presented. And I think that is it!

My host mom actually thought it was funny because I was never home, she said I miss you in the morning and then again in the evening, haha she made a joke saying she thought we had left! I believe thsi was the week when I finally realized it was all over, and that I could FINALLY call myself a senior! I have done it! I have BTHO finals, and junior year, and being away from home for four months, and most importantly I left my mark on Germany, and Europe as a whole!

Looking back I cant believe I have done this, and I have mastered it! It was all so worth it, I cannot believe I lived here for FOUR MONTHS without seeing my family, it is all so surreal, but well its over now!

What more can I say other than it was a good run! There was some bumps in the road being here but as Walt Disney said "We keep moving forward, opening up new doors, and doing new things, because were curious, and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

Hhahahh sorry for the sappy quote but I just finished watching Meet the Robinsons and I had to put that in there somewhere! And well everyone here, knows I love my Disney! This really brought things home becasue it was the LAST full week! Gosh Im gonna miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment