Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 15

Well guys, its been fun and its been nice, I am actually gonna miss this place with these people. but IT IS TIME TO GO HOME! WWOOHHHOOO!


But before that, let me write this last blog post!



                                                   



Farewell Party: The farewell party was awesome, it was fun, and interesting! I had not seen everyone in one place since the beginning of the program so it was well worth it! I actually have learned ot be myself with everyone, and I love it! This photo here properly shows how we have come to look at each other and love each other!





                                                                                                                         
Hhaha but to end my trip in Europe I had to do something big, it was only right because well I had to! So i conquered all my fears and manned up and I went SKYDIVING!!! YES, I did say skydiving! Everybody, put it on your bucket list! It was AMAZING, I would 10/10 recommend, if you have not done it then you should!

Take that from a person who does not like heights and prefers not to fall out of open planes! I actually want to do it again if i can!

But that is all folks, it is all over! See you when I see you! This face embodied how I feel after the past four months!! I can now do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment