Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 13: Easter Adventure In Belgium!

Week 13: Easter Adventure In Belgium!
John Kyle Cooper
April 14-17 // Friday-Monday

Belgium! Home to Mussels, Frites, Waffles! Out of all the side-trips I participated in, this one would have to be my favorite. I had a lot of fun with these people that I traveled with and being in Belgium made it even better! Our trip consisted of two days in Brussels and two days in Bruges. Both cities were equally fun, but in their own special way, which was awesome! Some highlights: the Manneken Piss (Brussels), Delirium (a bar that serves 300 different types of beer [listed in the Guinness Book Of World Records]) (Brussels), the Belfry Tower (Bruges), Night Bike Ride through the city (Bruges). Overall, I would have to put Belgium on my list of top countries in Europe, because of the friendly people, beautiful landscape, and great food.

(Forgive Me For All Of The Photos: I Love Photography)


Mussels And Fries! A Great Belgian Meal!

Group Picture In The Grand Place!

Shenanigans.

The Delicious Belgian Waffle.

Grand Place At Night!

The Atom!

Belgian Frites!

A Snail For Escargo! (Just Kidding, I'm Not French)

A Beautiful (& Hidden) Amphitheater!

A Nice Brook!

Hanging Around.

More Shenanigans.

Leopold II.

More Belgian Waffles.

The Chinese Palace (In Belgium?)

Japanese Tower! (In Belgium?)

The Old English Building!
Now a Music Museum!

Cathedral!

The Janneken Pis!




EU Parliament!


An "Actual" Piece Of The Berlin Wall!

Delirium!


Delirium Was Crowded!

Grand Place At Night!

The Manneken Pis!

A Nice Sunday Market!

Goodbye Brussels!
&
Hello Bruges!
Happy Easter!








Belgian Frites! With Peanut Butter Sauce?

Defeat...





If you REALLY need to go.


Found My Cousin's Pub! ('t Bruges Beertje)





The Old Chocolate House!



Taken before I was about to experience a chocolate death.

Dead.


What a strange McDonald's?



Lambic Beers (My Favorite Belgian Beers)

On Our Way Back!









No comments:

Post a Comment