Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 7

This was the week before we left for France. It was a busy week because I had a pharmacology quiz on Wednesday, then we had our German final on Thursday, along with our first enmodes presentation. Everything went well with the tests and the presentation. I felt like our German class ended so soon. During our Paris pre-departure meeting, we made crepes and tried to learn some basic French phrases. I thought it was weird how my brain had to switch to learning a completely new language once our German class was over. I tried learning more French on Duolingo over the weekend, but I'm not sure if it was enough. I stayed in Bonn this weekend so I could focus on packing for the big trip. Not only did I have to prepare for France, but I also had to prepare for where I wanted to go for spring break. I decided to go to Italy with a group of friends. It was hard to pack lightly for a two week trip, but my host cat Elvis was helping me.

Elvis overseeing the packing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment