Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 15

week 15 was the week of tests and that is a stressful week. My first test was a physiology midterm on the muscle and neurophysiology. I had a little relaxed day after the test and had a nice burger from rheinlust monday night. Tuesday night was back to the grind because i had a physiology final that and then had to study for my lab exam which was on Thursday. The lab exam was the last of my tests for physilogy but then I had to take a |Biochemistry exam. the exam went well i think and thursday night i met up with a friend in cologne who was studying abroad in the netherlands. friday night i had some nice indian food at a restaurant called mogul with Kyle and Kendrick it was one of the best restaurants I had been to in bonn and was really good. saturday night i hung out with a lot of people in the program and we were talking about the great time we had spent in Germany. On Friday we went to Remagen to visit the Peace Museum which was pretty cool.It was a message that war is not the answer to things and we should strive to have peace in this world. Sunday i went to tuscolos with Kendrick and Kyle and it was a pretty good italian restaurant. It is known to be the best italian restaurant in Bonn and lived up to its name. Looking back it has been a fun four months that was quite unique. I learnt a lot about Europe and Germany itself and I hope to go back again and live or work here. I like european culture and all the places i can visit in europe. it is very hard to visit places in the United States because it is so huge and the costs of traveling are very expensive compared to europe. The readily available forms of public transportation is something I am really going to miss. I also am going to miss the city of Bonn. Its a nice small city and very relaxed. It is also great location for traveling since it is so close to Cologne and the belgian and Dutch border. 

No comments:

Post a Comment