Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 13

This was an interesting, yet stressful week. It began with my registration time, which wasn't too bad, except for the fact that the anatomy class is messed up. My next big thing I tried tackling was a possible summer internship at NASA. I applied and had a phone interview, but I wasn't selected. I guess I'll just try again next time. It sounded like an amazing opportunity, but I need to focus on studying for the MCAT this summer anyway. We also had to do a run-through of our enmodes powerpoint before we left for Easter, just to make sure we were progressing well. The OPSA file was also due this week, so I had to make sure I completed it as well. To add to all the stress, I had to catch a plane at 7 am on Friday. This meant I had to catch the first night bus that came to my neighborhood at 3 am. I managed to get there just in time. All the stress of the week was worth it, because I spent Easter weekend in London. It has been a dream of mine to go to London one day, and now it was like a dream come true. I really loved London. There was so much to do, I wish I could have stayed longer. We saw the Tower of London, the Tower Bridge, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and the British Museum. It was a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment