Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 15: The Final Days Of The Hero's Journey

Week 15: The Final Days Of The Hero's Journey
John Kyle Cooper

It is bittersweet to write this final blogpost...
Because:
1) It's My Final Blogpost
2) I have to leave the place I've called home for the past 4 months.

I will miss Germany.
I hope to come back someday.
That someday won't be anytime soon, but that someday will happen.
And when that day comes I will return to the places I have traveled and re-embark on the journey I taken on this semester.


The Hobbit Has Always Been One Of My Favorite Adventure Books And I Believe This Quote Sums Up My Trip This Semester:

“This is a story of how a Baggins had an adventure, and found himself doing and saying things altogether unexpected.”
-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit


No comments:

Post a Comment