Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 6

    I kept apologizing to Nick for going so slow and each time he would just say that it was fine and that I was doing good. At one point he Googled how to use crutches and did a little demo for me because he had once used crutches as well after an injury he sustained while playing soccer. It helped a little bit and my movements were a tiny bit smoother but still slow. We were about halfway there when Nick said he was going to run ahead and tell the secretary that we were almost there and try to get a wheelchair for me. While he was gone I continued to slowly make my way towards the building and was even closer when he came back out. He told me everything was fine and to take my time getting there. When we finally made it to the doors, I sat down in some chairs while Nick got directions about where we had to go and I looked at my phone to see how long it had taken me to get to the building. It had taken me a freaking hour! I probably looked terrible because I was all sweaty and my face was probably red but at that point I just wanted to get to where we were supposed to go. We met with a doctor first where I told her what had happened and gave her my information. She told us I needed to have my cast removed and a new set of x-rays since we didn’t have the x-rays from Vienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment